[Bards] Bards going to Gulf Wars

Jenn Forsyth swcfolksinger at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 19:25:37 PST 2007

I know - bad Mea... I haven't read my emailin awhile.

  The heavens have decided to smile (or laugh depending on your viewpoint *shrug*) and I will be attending GW this year. I'll be heading up wednesday or thursday - I haven't decided when yet. I will happily be in attendance at the Ansteorran Bardic Circle... I just have to be in bed at a decent hour since I have to cook for judging laurels the next day. (Saundra... you still need to teach me how to not raise my hand so often...)

  Let me knwo how I can be of service to my brethren and my Kingdom.
  Mea

Gerald Norris <jerryn at houston.rr.com> wrote:

I am curious as to how many of our bards within the kingdom are planning on
going to Gulf Wars this year? How many plan to participate in the
Ansteorran Bardic Circle that's becoming a tradition? How many will walk
the fires, sing the songs, and tell the stories and poems that will inspire
our warriors to glory and our people to cheer?

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate