[Bards] Kingdom A&S and GW

Jenn Forsyth swcfolksinger at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 18:52:50 PST 2007

Gerald et al -

  It is my honor and privilage to represent my kingdom at GW this year. As Finnican has said, the performances were amazing. Maggie's Poetry is always inspiring. Lucia's sund story was a delight, and the ensemble... simply took my breath away. In all honesty, I'm still a bit over whelmed by everything that happened last week, and am trying to get my head wrapped around everything that is coming up ( Man I need to work on documentation!!)

  Ihon -

  I will be at GW obviously :0) and would love to perform in Bede hall. i will be making arrangements so that I can arrive earlier Wednesday in order to accommodate that as necessary.

  ~Mea

Gerald Norris <jerryn at houston.rr.com> wrote:
      Mea.  Don't mind her.  Toot away!

  Gerald.