[Bards] This is going to be entertaining (was "Performing in court")

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 06:57:25 PST 2007

I can't say, personally, that I've achieved that level.

I have a voice, and it rings well.  I know some songs and sing them with
passion.  My self-perception is that of a journeyman minstrel, travelling
from place to place, and ocassionally lightening the atmosphere with a quick
witty remark before settling back to playing music.

Quite honestly, I'm often surprised at the number of people who are glad to
see me, or even know of me.  Not that I'm uncomfortable in my performance or
anything (or shy).

I know what you're asking, but I think that question is better answered by
other voices than the bards themselves.  We tend to be our own worst
critics.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate