[Bards] Anthem of the Arms

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 6 21:57:04 PST 2007

And that, folks, is why I'm a storyteller.
Good Lord.
It is decidedly unnerving to hear one's own voice on a computer.

That said, let me again reiterate that this song is for you guys. I
have written lyrics and used a period melody, but a choir would do it
better justice than I can. For that matter, a number of you
professional singers could polish this sucker.
For those of you with voice training, my apologies.
Your Excellency, thank you for shoving a mike in my face. If it helps
people learn a piece that they like, it's worth the discomfort and the
occasional off note.

~Finnacan