[Bards] Kingdom A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 05:00:52 PST 2007

LOL...
  <G>
  Just an FYI, there are going to be several venues for performance at war that don't have anything to do with the champions battle.  Aren't you organizing something Gerald?  I know I was at your bardic circle last year and it absolutely rocked.  Just as an FYI, that circle was what inspired me to take a Bardic deputy and get more involved with the Bardic community.
  gwyneth

Gerald Norris <jerryn at houston.rr.com> wrote:
      Mea.  Don't mind her.  Toot away!

  Gerald.