[Bards] Performing in court

Katherine of Scarborough katofscarborough at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 17:26:03 PST 2007

Your Excellency, please never apologize for giving me
an opportunity to serve in the best way I know how.
It is always an honor.

To all--I am so very grateful for the existence of
this list, and for the many good and knowledgable folk
who inhabit it.  Thank you for your various words of
wisdom, which have given me much to think upon.

Every chance to perform is a chance to grow, that's
certain.  I know I've grown by leaps and bounds since
I arrived here, and that moment Her Excellency speaks
of is something I never even came close to
experiencing until now.

I don't think there's any better kingdom in the world
than Ansteorra for a bard to "grow up" in.  Thank you
all, again.

In service,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn