[Bards] Performing in court

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Feb 23 15:16:24 PST 2007

Beth Wolff wrote:

>     I've had the pleasure of hearing this lady more than
>     once..........and a pleasure it always is. Yes, she made me cry,
>     and I count this as a mark of a certain kind of mastery. It is
>     easier to make folks laugh than cry. Cat, you are a special bard......

Yes she is.  She has made me cry as well.  And I am happy to announce
that she has now been recognized by two different Crowns for her bardic
talent.  She already had a Harp Argent from Caid, and this last weekend
she was awarded a Sable Thistle in Bardcraft.  Congratulations Catrin,
they are well deserved.

Baron Donnchadh