[Bards] Greetings and good luck

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 5 03:24:20 PST 2007

Greetings to you all,

  I would like to take this moment to say to all of you how much it has meant to me to have had the honor of being Premier Bard of Ansteorra.

  I hope that my successor will find all of the duty, honor, joy, and wonder that I have experienced during my tenure. And that he or she will continue to uphold the ideals of bardic importance and excellence that I have tried to instill into this office.
  I wish you all the best of luck, and remember......we do this for the love of the craft,and the joy of the art, so have fun with it. Because if you are not having fun, you are in the wrong place!

  Also, would those of you that posted Letters of Intent please bring a copy of said letter to the competition? And 3 copies of any documentation, if you are submitting such. I have had the joy of being a servant to my Kingdom and Crown for the last year, but my time is at it's end.
  Now it is your time to serve-and to shine. I wish you all the best of luck and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

  With both joy and sorrow I am your humble servant,
  HL Elanor O'Ruark
  Premier Bard of Ansteorra

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!