[Bards] Books found

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:25:15 PST 2007

Hi Esther.

I saw the books and took them into the main hall, thinking their owner was
more likely to get them back from the Steppes Lost & Found than from me in
Stargate/Westgate.  I passed them off to a gentleman from Steppes.  They
were dry and in good shape when I passed them on but I tossed the bag
(muddy) they were in.  I saw a reddish mug as well (left on a Steppes table
by the side entry) but am not certain if it was the same one.

Sorry I don't have better news.  Does anyone from Steppes know who might
have the Lost & Found?

BTW, Esther, thanks again for doing a wonderful job organizing things.  It
was lovely!

Melody