[Bards] Ideas on documentation

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 21:35:25 PST 2007

How much difference is there between your translation and the other?  In
your one-page coverage, point out major differences between the two
translations (give page/line numbers where possible), along with any other
information you wished to present.  In the complete documentation, give both
translations.

I agree with Alden; don't try to shorten your documentation unless you're
just not into writing term papers (A fourth page, Alden?!) ;-).

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate