[Bards] Bards going to Gulf Wars

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 02:30:08 PST 2007

I, too, will be there. With bells on, even. Can't wait!

I'll also gladly take up Baron Donnchadh's challenge. Even though I have yet
to hear Finnecan's "Anthem of the Arms," I am familiar with the quality of
the man's work and do not not doubt the song is something I will be happy to
learn.

Lord Grímólfr Einarsson
Titled Bard of Loch Ruadh