[Bards] Bards going to Gulf Wars

Tim Jennings tim at roseneath.ca
Wed Jan 31 06:55:17 PST 2007

Truly (Eleanor Fairchild) and I are coming south to hook up with y'all,
eh:)

We would love to join in the wanderings etc

See you in a few weeks

Garraed/Tim
In the frozen Northlands of Ealdormere (Canada)

Tim Jennings
Managing Director
Roseneath Theatre
519-787-2399
www.roseneath.ca
***
A proud member of International Performing Arts for Youth
www.ipayweb.org

Message: 1