[Bards] Eisteddfod

troy whitfield swordn.song at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 16:21:13 PST 2007

God give Ye good Gentles Greetings and Blessings of both Health and Happiness in this Seaon,

   I am Wulf the Pilgrim and I hope this Missive finds all of you in good spirits. This is my first Post to the List so forgive me if it is a touch Formal.
  I am looking for folks who are working on Period Songs , I am having a Devil of a time locating anything or  music for them( further complicated by the fact that I cant read music, Silly Saxon ,Letters are for Preists)
  If you can be of Help on this subject Please email me directly at SwordN.Song at Yahoo

  Many thanks ,
  Wulf

http://mail.yahoo.com