[Bards] Eisteddfod

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 14:38:42 PST 2007

We will!

  And tell you all about it when we get back!

Esther

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

On Jan 4, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Esther wrote:

> Anyone with suggestions?
>
> Esther

Sure! :-)

Sing. Tell stories. Revel in each others' company. Teach someone
something, learn something from everyone, and be sure sometimes to
perform just for the sake of performing. Make lots of good memories.
Be heroes of Ansteorra! Have a wonderful time!

And turn a glass down for me.

Michael
p.s. best of luck! I'm sure it will be fabulous! Wish I could be
there. :-)

http://mail.yahoo.com