[Bards] Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Fri Jan 5 19:01:37 PST 2007

Yes, Serena and I are inviting the bards to our home on Sunday, for a
discussion about starting a College.  Anybody who would like to attend is
invited.

I expect to start about 10:00, and that we will probably break up some time
between12:00 and 2:00, but I have no control over how long bards choose to
talk.

The address is
7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX 75227-1829

Mapquest link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=7135+Vinland+St.&city=Dallas&state=TX&zipcode=75227-1829

Take your best route to I-30 east of downtown Dallas.  If coming from
downtown, go
East on I-30 to St. Francis exit.
Exit St. Francis and go right (south) on St. Francis.
Go past the first street light (Samuell Boulevard) to the second left after
the light (Rolling Fork).
Left (east) on Rolling Fork to the first right (Clover Haven).
Right (south) on Clover Haven to the second left (Vinland).
Left on Vinland to 7135 Vinland on the left.

If coming from east of Dallas (I-635), go

West (toward downtown Dallas) on I-30 to Loop 12 (Buckner) exit.
Exit and go left (south) on Buckner Blvd to the first light (Samuell Blvd.).
There's a 7-11 at the light, as well as a Whataburger and a Sam's club, all
on the near right corner.
Right (west) on Samuel Blvd. to the first left (Freestone).  This puts you
in the subdivision.
Left (south) on Freestone to the fourth left (Vinland)
Left (west) on Vinland to 7135 Vinland on your right.

If you get lost call us at 214-388-8156 or 214-663-2297.

I'll try to have maps at Twelfth Night.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin
Bard of the Steppes