[Bards] Let's keep this ball rolling!

Peters Athena drgngoddess_2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 09:22:23 PST 2007

Here is the actual text to be added to the webpage soon:

The following is what will be posted to the Candlemas website on the Bardic page.

BRYN GWLAD'S BARDIC CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITION
Competing bardics are asked to present one original piece and one period piece. Documentation is encouraged, but not required. A special prize is offered for the most pleasing performance on Courtly Love. The judges will be his Excellency, Baron Thomas and our special guest, Eleanor with her ladies.

See you there,
Vyv