[Bards] Ideas on documentation

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 24 08:29:33 PST 2007

I would recommend *not* making the documentation as short as possible.  Make it be as long as it needs to be to show the judges you know the material and the background behind it.  Then, for brevity sake, include either a one-page or half-page summary of that documentation, so the judges have a "Documentation at a Glance".

Also, the closer your sources are to the primary source (the genuine article), the better.

~Alden

PS - I'm in the process of adding a fourth page of documentation for a 16-line poem.
PPS - No, I'm not competing in Kingdom A&S this year.