[Bards] Bards going to Gulf Wars

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Jan 30 20:45:40 PST 2007

Speaking of inspiring our warriors to glory and our people to cheer, I
have something I would like to see done and I will need the help of
other bards.  I would like to have a group of bards singing the new
"Anthem of the Arms" with the populace doing the chant of An-ste-or-ra
while we march to the field.  For those of you who were at Eisteddfod,
this was the final piece done by our our new Kingdom Bard Finnacan.  I
have already spoken to him and unfortunately life will not allow him to
go to war with us.  I think this would be a glorious way to announce
ourselves to our friends and foes alike as we prepare to do battle.  So
my question is who among you would be willing to learn this piece by
Gulf Wars and perform it with me?  I have heard that the tune and the
lyrics will be published in the next Black Star, and maybe they will get
posted here as well (hint hint).

For love of the dream, I remain,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron