[Bards] Rules for Three Kings...

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Mon Jul 9 14:24:47 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I just got these rules from Duchess Julia.  I
thought you would find it interesting.

How fun is that, to actually be part of a kings
entourage before even getting on site...  Looks
like I need to find a king to represent.

Maggie

 >The following is what we have published on
Ansteorra-Announce for Performing Arts.  (It will
be in the next Black Star as well.)

 >This year things will be run a little different
than previous years.  As each king is responsible
for "choosing" his team, I would >encourage those
interested in participating to contact the king
they would like to perform on behalf of and offer
your services.  >Ultimately, each king will pick
those individuals he wants to represent him.

 >Hope the information helps.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

 >Julia

 >Performing Arts – Each king is to acquire ten
(10) performers who will represent him.  Entries
will be restricted to one single piece >not to
exceed 5 minutes.  Format:  Performer's choice (1 pt.)