[Bards] Englyn Resources

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:54:37 PDT 2007

Greetings fellow Bards,
Is there anyone about who has access to - or has in his or her possession -
some resources for information and samples on the *period* use of the Welsh
englyn poetic forms. Preferably I would have information in English, or at
least with decent (and thorough) English translations.

I don't hold out much hope for English examples, although if anyone is
proficient in the execution of this form and could provide me with their own
englynion I'd be honoured.

Links to good websites are welcome, but even better would be if there are
people with books on or including the subject.

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\