[Bards] bardic classes at WWC

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 18:27:02 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
Please note that the schedule of bardic classes for Westgate's Bards &
Garb Collegium is now posted at
http://westgate.ansteorra.org/wwc/bard.html.  The schedule is still
subject to minor changes, so be sure to check the on-site schedule at
the event.

My thanks to everyone who volunteered to teach.  There are still a few
slots open, and potentially another track can be added (we have the
rooms), so if you still want to teach something, please email me!  I
will be going offshore (for work) from Sunday, July 22, until roughly
the end of the month, but I should still have some email access.  If I
am not back in time for the event, Dona Antonia has graciously
volunteered to take charge of coordinating the bardic classes in my absence.

In service,
Alden Drake