[Bards] Ran into an old Ansteorran bard this weekend...

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 09:50:00 PDT 2007

How very interesting...I was just transferring some old VCR tapes onto DVD and ran across video of a poem Cedric did about Crown back in 1988.  He was wearing a blue bard's sash at the Greywood Christmas Revel.  I have another one from the same revel in 1990 that included Master Robin dancing, actually...LOL

Peter Schorn <peterschorn at pdq.net> wrote:  ...Master Cedric the Fiddler, aka James Hazlerig. He was made a Laurel for
his fiddling and bardcraft, and darned if he isn't making a living by them,
just as a Laurel is supposed to be able to do (dude plays a *mean* fiddle).

He's part of a group called Bedlam Bards, and their website is here:

www.bedlambards.com

And their Yahoo! Group is here:

Drop by and take a look. Tell 'em Cadfan sent you.