[Bards] Sorry to ask

amber cook anistashia22 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 07:15:31 PDT 2007

Thank you for helping I am looking now
  Anistashia

Marlin and Amanda Stout <ldcharles at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Amber Cook wrote:

>My dragon needs to go to a forin doctor I thought that maybe somone who
>reads this might know of a reasonabley priced trust worthy doc of foren
>dragons
>the things I need to fix are as fallows
>
>Basic tune up -
>raidiator leak needs to be found and fixed
>transmition is sluggish

Look on the AAA Texas web site, they have a link for their recommended
repair shops. If the shop is recognized by AAA they will be competent
and won't rip you off. Which is not to say that the work won't cost a
few $$, just that what you get will likely be worth the cost.

And the radiator leak might not be fixable, it depends on where the leak
is. I had a Subaru that spent most of it's life on the Carolina coast
and the salt and humidity corroded the radiator. I ended up having to
get it replaced, it was irreparable. A good auto tech should be able to
tell you if yours can be patched or not as part of the diagnostic work.
If he doesn't address the question, ask. If he dodges, go somewhere else.

Charles,
BG