[Bards] Song Books

Kathy Elliott bardkat at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 17:13:47 PDT 2007

Here are some links that might be of help.  (Including some great sites
hosted by bards on this list!)  I'd start with Cantaria - the rest are in no
particular order.  Scarhart is very careful to obtain copyright permissions
for Cantaria, as are most of the "official" pages.  I make no promises for
the rest; use your own judgement.

Of course, your local library is always a great source!

(Are you looking for anything in particular, or just a good general
collection?)

~ Kat
(Who hasn't yet made the time to post her own work, but will gladly share
offlist with anyone interested.)

Cantaria:
www.cantaria.org

Digital Music Tradition: