[Bards] King's College emergency

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 18:53:20 PDT 2007

Scarhart,

If you dubbed him "Silvertongue" then he must have a wonderful wit
indeed. :-)

I regret even more that I will not be able to attend... but hopefully
some other time I will get to meet Joe-ah-kim of the silvery wit...
and someday get to turn down a glass and share a good story with you
again.

Kind regards,
Michael