[Bards] Westgate Collegium Baric Classes

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 07:36:12 PDT 2007

Greetings fellow bards,

Currently, I have the following classes being offered at Westgate's
Bards & Garb Collegium, on August 4th:

Sonnet Basics [possibly 2 parts] - HL Alden Drake
Bawdy Songs - HL Alden Drake
Beginners Voice - HL Mea Passavanti
Pronunciations - HL Mea Passavanti
Bardic Etiquette - HL Elanor O'Ruark
Courtier Poets - Dona Antonia Santiago da Lagos
Bardic Circle Class - Mistress Saundra of Loch Raeburn
Sources for Songs - HL Katrina of Coventry
But I Don't Read Music - HL Katrina of Coventry
Tell Us a Story! [2 parts] (Construction & Presentation) - Mistress
Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

TBD - Master Cadfan ap Morgan Godrudd

More classes would certainly be appreciated.  We have plenty of
classrooms available.  Support our bardic community by being a teacher!
Contact me at this address to add a class. :)  In addition to bardic
classes, the event will have several garb-related classes and some
miscellaneous classes of interest.  More information is being made
available at http://westgate.ansteorra.org/wwc/.

In service,
Alden