[Bards] A mildly amusing thought on bowing courtesies.

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:20:51 PDT 2007

Your Grace, It was an attempt at levity for the military minded no
more no less.  I thought I had made that sufficiently clear.  It
appears I have not.  My appologies.  I am quite well aware of the
importance of customs and courtesies.  I am aware of the differences
in customs and courtesies between various different mundane
organizations.  (You wouldn't believe how different they can be
between military service branches in subtle interesting ways.)  I am
familiar with the differences between military and civilian customs
and courtesies.  I am familiar with korean customs and courtesies
including depth of bow and proper body language.  I have a very good
grasp of the Russian ones that my persona would be familiar with.  I
was attempting to add levity to this.  My appologies that I seem to
have missrepresented myself.  I did not mean to cause confusion.

~Svetlana Andreivna Volkova