[Bards] Ansteorran History and trival

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:32:10 PDT 2007

*Dear Master Robin,*
**
*How do you do this!??! My goodness, my mind's vision has you sitting in the
middle of a vast library with the books leaping off the shelf at you. If you
have a particular trick in searching the internet, please share it. Wow.*
**
*On the subject of "Vivat" or "Vivet" or however you spell it, I remember a
time when HE, Master Bran de Tintreak, then Baron of The Stargate, tried to
get us to pronouce the word with a "W" sound not a "V" sound. It only worked
for a bit of time and I know that he was correct to do this but we follow
the heralds lead whenever we give an accolade in court.*
**
*How do you voice heralds feel about doing or needing to do the correct
pronounciation of our favorite accolade?*
*Annes
*