[Bards] FW: Bow to the Crown

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Mon Jun 25 13:24:56 PDT 2007

Here are the lyrics with appropriate accompanying information.  Pleae do not
put it into any music books that are not your own private collections:

Bow to the Crown

CHORUS:
Bow to the Crown
Bow to the Throne
And bow to the one whose favour you own
Remember their eyes are watching the fray
Then bow to each other
And fight as you may
Honour the Crown
And think on their duty
The champions of right and of all we should be
The greatest of burdens, the highest renown
The first ones to rise
And the last to lie down      CH

Honour the one
Whose favour you bear
And strive in their honour to ever be fair
And think on their faith when the battle's begun
And let them be proud of whatever you've won      CH
Honour your foe
And keep your aim true
Remember they fight with the same heart as you
Trust in their judgment of all that you throw
For they are a part of the valour you show      CH (twice)

Written for Ealdormere Crown Tourney I, April 4, 1998.
Mistress Marion of Heatherdale
(Words and music by Heather M. Dale
C1998, Amphisbaena Music - http://www.heatherdale.com)