[Bards] A mildly amusing thought willow's response

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:34:56 PDT 2007

It was true, which, honestly was the bulk of the amusement value to a
military individual.  The regulations I gave were for the Army.  Each
service has slightly different conventions, but as a general rule that
works.   I was just remembering several situations with officers that
were akin to what was being discussed with the various nobility.  The
reason most 'no salute' areas exist is there are simply times where
you'd spend so much time saluting that you'd never get any work done.
The comparison between army officers and SCA upper echelons was too
ironically close to pass up.

~Svetlana Andreivna Volkova