[Bards] Song Books

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Tue Jun 5 08:56:56 PDT 2007

At 11:55 AM 6/4/2007, you wrote:
>The Ansteorran "Voices of the Star" volume I is available in PDF
>format from http://bard.ansteorra.org.  It should be in the files
>section I think.
>
>Alden

There is the newcomer's songbook as well, set up to be printed on 8x11 paper.

Oddly, I am only finding it easily here...

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/links.html

It is the .doc or .pdf links in the Bard Links section.

I have the tapes that accompany it, and my hubby has agreed to remove
hiss and wine and save them that way for me.  I am not sure if it
would be better to find someone who might host these on line, or if
we should just burn a cd or 40.

Any suggestions?

Maggie
Who would charge for the cost of the cd, of course.