[Bards] Song Books

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Wed Jun 6 10:47:12 PDT 2007

At 12:38 PM 6/6/2007, you wrote to Mistress Rhiannon:
>snip...  If the performance on the tape/CD is not Baldwin's, we also
>need to talk about a mechanical license.
>
>Kenneth

  I haven't decided if I'm going to use the cd's at all.  I've found
recordings for many of these tunes on other sites.

But, I will keep in mind that if I want to use this recording I will
contact you and get all the info.  Thanks for your help

Maggie
Who is not Mistress Rhiannon, though she is someone I'd love to emulate.