[Bards] discouraging individuals

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:45:41 PDT 2007

The plan is before Gulf War :)
The plan is to also make it down loadable and printable. So no need to beg,
buy, or purloin.... I don't know when the illuminating will be done - but
the words and hopefully some sheet music to go with the words will be done
in time for Gulf War.
I'm at the point of thinking of putting together a Warrior Bard yahoo group
- so that we can discuss the songs and how best to use them on the battle
field. Anyone know if there would be any sort of restriction on something
like that?
Yours,
Adelina