[Bards] discouraging individuals

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:05:36 PDT 2007

ok made one - AnsteorranWarriorBard is the yahoo group name. I have it open
membership with moderated posts for new members (which im sure will annoy me
for a awhile but will hopefully prevent spam). So join up - I wont keep
postings strictly there for my book - cant get rid of me that easily! But I
will hopefully be able to keep up conversation on concerning other aspects
of warrior barding - AND as im no expert by any stretch of even my big
imagination - ill probably be annoying you all regularly with questions. >:)

So lets get scheming!
Yours,
Adelina of the Steppes