[Bards] Bow to the Crown

Cynthia Rogers wolfpaws at mac.com
Mon Jun 25 16:13:10 PDT 2007

Since I'm in Toronto this summer, I got to hear her & Ben playing a
pub here. The freaky thing is that she is actually better in person
than she is on the CDs. (And I agree with you. I LOVE "Call the
Names.")  She was doing all Arthurian pieces at the show I saw, and
indeed, there are several that would be SCA appropriate. :-)

Best,
Rhiannon