[Bards] Bards at GW

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:59:29 PST 2007

I will be there for the entire run, and definitely plan to be at the
Ansteorran Bardic Circle, in addition to fire walking and fulfilling my
titled bard duties by entertaining the fine folks at Loch Ruadh's camp.

Counting the hours,

Grímólfr

On 3/8/07, Simone Ui'Dunlaingh <simonemu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will be there and out and about performing as health allows.. a
> majority of the camps welcome and spoil traveling bards.
>
> see ya all at War!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Simone
>
> On 3/8/07, Ken Theriot <kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:
> >

> > In (late) reply to Gerald's post - I am curious as to how many of our
> bards
> > within the kingdom are planning on going to Gulf Wars this year? How
> many
> > plan to participate in the
> > Ansteorran Bardic Circle that's becoming a tradition? How many will walk
> > the fires, sing the songs, and tell the stories and poems that will
> inspire
> > our warriors to glory and our people to cheer?
> >

> > Mistress Adelaide and I will be there starting Monday!  This is only our
> > second GW, being Pennsic denizens in the past, so if we knew where the
> fires
> > were going to be, we would happily walk themJ.  We will definitely be at
> the
> > Ansteorran Bardic Circle.
> >

> > Sir Kenneth
> >

> --
> Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing.

Tip: If your comic book geek isn't loudly complaining about something, check
carefully - you might have blacked out and killed it.