[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

Tim Jennings tim at roseneath.ca
Thu Mar 8 18:38:09 PST 2007

Hey Ken:)

Eleanor (Truly) and I will be there. We are staying in Canterbury cabin
with our Princess. Looks us up. We'd love to crawl with you folks

Tim/Garraed

Tim Jennings
Managing Director
Roseneath Theatre
519-787-2399
www.roseneath.ca
***
A proud member of International Performing Arts for Youth
www.ipayweb.org

Message: 3