[Bards] Bardic Circles at GW?

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:58:28 PST 2007

On 3/10/07, Ken Theriot <kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:

>  This was a mistake!  Sorry.  I tried to post my first message from the
> wrong account a few days ago and it just made it through!:).
>

> Kenneth
>

>  ------------------------------

    It came to me as list administrator and I just got around to checking my
email and approving it yesterday.
    Anything posted from an account that is not subscribed to the list comes
to me for approval.  Most of it is spam, the small amount that isn't usually
gets lost in all the spam and deleted.  Sometimes I notice something that it
belongs here and approve it.  That's what happened here.

Robert
--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan