[Bards] One more thing...

Jenn Forsyth swcfolksinger at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 20:23:47 PDT 2007

So I'm not htinking straight yet...

  More on the bardic front...
  Performances for the A&S point were done on Thursday evening at the Green Dragon Tavern. I have to say, I have never felt so supported and cared for in all my years in the SCA. I can't begin to thank people enough for all the well wishes before the performance. competitions are always a difficult time for me. Performing is not as hard as it used to be, but knowing that I am being judged is still a huge block. It was absolutely heartwarming to see My household members, Their graces Aaron and Britta, my Baron and Baroness, two of my favorite Bards Kat and Scarheart...and EVERYONE from Bonwicke. I was so touched and it made performing that much more pleasant to know my friends were there for me. There were also 2 laurels from Trimaris who came and presented the performers medalions They wanted to thank us for bringing our talents and wished for us to know how much we were appreciated. This is a new tradition they are starting for all 20 individuals chosen to represent both
 Ansteorra and Trimaris. For That i can only say... Vivat Trimaris!! It is wonderful that they are acknowledging all the artisans in this way.

  Mea - the scattered.