[Bards] News from the War

Jenn Forsyth swcfolksinger at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 07:15:15 PDT 2007

Too true... it was so hard to hear at court... Please let us know!

  Mea

Meggan Cividanes <harperaria at yahoo.com> wrote:
  That sounds delightful! Hooray for the A&S point! I wish we could have
made it this year.

Though, a quick note. The news from Master Oxlade (who called
immediately from court) was that the Laureling of HL Rhiannon would be
at Northkeep's Castellan in June, which is held only 45 minutes from
here. For those who wish to attend Rhiannon's Laureling, I shall verify
the event by asking Rhiannon when I see her this week and post it to
the list. Castellan and Castleton sound awfully similar, so it's
definitely something I'm going to need to double check!

Lillias