[Bards] Greetings from Cadfan!

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Sat Mar 24 16:14:52 PDT 2007

Mundanely, I'm Peter Schorn, currently in Tulsa (Northkeep).  I'm posting
under my SCA name because.well, partly because I was stupid and didn't read
the instructions, but I think more people may recognize my SCA name.  My
lord Moderator, if this is agin' the Rule, please tell me what I need to do
to set things right, and feel free to do what you need to as well.

I'm an old-time member of the College of Bards who hasn't played that much
until recently.  I was at the Ansteorran Bardic Circle at Gulf Wars and was
very pleased by what I saw there.  And I was distinctly impressed by the
bardic  talent from other kingdoms (particularly Northshield and Ealdormere)
that I saw at the War.

I have a lot of views about a lot of things, but I think I'll keep them to
myself for awhile (at least on this board), so I can see what everybody's
currently interested in talking about.  Come up to me at an event, however,
and I'll talk about anything under the Sun and a few things that aren't.  I
think I can guarantee you an interesting (if not particularly valid)
opinion.

.'Cause I'm a Bard (B-E-A-R-D!)

'Cause I'm a Bard (Don't you wish you were me?)

;o)