[Bards] Come Compete for the Title of Elfsea Bard

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Sun Mar 25 14:34:20 PDT 2007

Unto all bards, scalds, tale-spinners and any other interested, do I,
Maggie MacPherson, Bard of Elfsea send greetings.

Come enjoy a day of fighting, laughter, and performance at Elfsea Springfaire.

I have greatly enjoyed this last year as titled Bard of Elfsea.  Now
comes the challenge of passing that title on to my successor.

Would you like to be my successor?

The rules are simple...

Three pieces including:
One--To entertain our baroness.  She hates to cry, so points will be
taken off if she does
Two--As the theme of Springfaire is Piracy, one piece has to refer to
water in some way.
Three--The final round will be at closing court.  This will be bard's choice.

Come help me live my dream.
Yours in service
Maggie MacPherson