[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 11, Issue 20

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Wed Mar 28 16:21:37 PDT 2007

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:01:42 -0400
From: "Tim Jennings" <tim at roseneath.ca>
Subject: Re: [Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 11, Issue 19
To: <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>

Very nice piece Cadfan:) Wasn't there another famous Green Dragon Tavern
in Boston that was the headquarters for the Sons of Liberty? Kind of a
starting point for the American Revolution?

My 'Canadian' may be getting the better of me, so don't take my word for
it - I may be getting my radical plots confused. All your rebel plots
blend together sometimes:)

I loved the allusions to all of the different dragons and can imagine
this might be fodder for another verse. Is there a tune? If not I have a
few ideas;)

TTFN
Tim/Garraed
(Lurking From Ealdormere)

Garraed!  Whoa, are you the Garread who sang that Stan-Rogers-esque song
about Ealdormere at Gulf Wars?  Good to have you here regardless, but
particularly so if you are.

I hadn't heard about the Green Dragon in Boston. I'll have to ask my old man
if he knows anything about it: he's a member of the Menotomy County Minute
Men (Revolutionary War re-enactment--like father, like son...).

If you'd like to take a whack at setting this to music, by all means do, and
welcome to it.  In fact, I'd be honored.

--Cadfan