[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 11, Issue 22

Tim Jennings tim at roseneath.ca
Fri Mar 30 06:48:12 PDT 2007

Here are some other bardic websites you folks might enjoy (and maybe
already know about)

TTFN
Tim/Garraed

www.bards.ca - Ealdormere bardic website (desperately needs updating)

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/bard.htm - Atlantia bardic links

www.midbards.net - Middle Kingdom bardic pages

http://www.aebards.org/ - Aethelmarc Bardic College

http://www.randomwerks.com/meridian_bardic/ - Meridies bardic College

http://www.sca.org.au/bardic/ - Lochac

There are more of course. Check these pages and their links sections and
you can touch base with a lot of the Known World

Also - here is a page of what happens when 'bards go bad' ;)
http://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~arnora/arnora/borealhome.htm

Cadfan - I think you might enjoy (is that the right word?) this

TTFN
Tim

Tim Jennings
Managing Director
Roseneath Theatre
519-787-2399
www.roseneath.ca
***
A proud member of International Performing Arts for Youth
www.ipayweb.org

Message: 1