[Bards] Gulf Wars Good News

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Mar 9 06:16:05 PST 2007

Kat,

We have had some folks have to drop out at the last minute, so we should
have space available in the Loch Ruadh encampment.  We're at the western
corner of Queen's Highway and Duvant Drive - or as I like to describe it,
take the Queen's Highway west to the end of the world, and turn right.
We're a little way down the road from the Ansteorran gate, but you're very
welcome to camp with us.

Padraig