[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 11, Issue 19

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Tue Mar 27 17:00:53 PDT 2007

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:28:44 -0500
From: "Lou Burgin" <lburgin at gt.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Bards] The Old Green Dragon*
To: "Ansteorran Bardic list" <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>

I really like that one Cadfan. May I have permission to perform it?
AmberLea

Milady Amberlea--sure!  Actually, I'd hoped to get it set to music.  If you
know a tune that'd carry the lyrics, feel free to use it. Or if you feel you
could make one up, you're welcome to do that instead.

As for me, I've got a couple of people I'd like to approach about writing
music for this--strictly on the QT, as I don't know them very well, and
besides these lyrics may not be their cuppa.

But we'll see.

--Cadfan