[Bards] Donna Antonia ISO

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 19:15:59 PDT 2007

Your Grace and Ansteorran Bards:

  I'm in fact on the list, though I very rarely comment.  Mundanity has taken me away from the Society in large part for several months now, though that may be changing in the near future.  I've been happy to see the resurgence of interest in bardic that seems evident from the activity on the list, and I hope to be amongst you in the near future.  I also hope to attend the lecture if at all possible.  Thank you, Your Grace, for thinking of me.  Your consideration warms my heart.

  Humbly,
  Doña Antonia

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  I would like the contact info for Donna Antonia former Premier Bard
of Ansteorra. I don't know if you folk realize it but she did a lot
for us(bards) during her time and I want to make sure she knows about
activties in our area. Like the ballad lecture.

Willow