[Bards] As Shakespere, Shakespeare, Shaxbeard and Roger Bacon said ...

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 05:45:12 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: "willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com>
To: bards at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 12:56:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Bards] As Shakespere, Shakespeare, Shaxbeard and Roger Bacon said ...

Why isn't there a link to the first bardic wedsite we made. I think
Simone did a very good job on it.

Please look at this site.
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/melwood/780/bardicfire/poetic.html

willow

This would be why... The email I received from Simone (some time ago) referenced a different URL, which didn't work.

Alden

*QUOTE*
The original college site I did when I was information coordinator for the college is still up.  (I lost my password a long time ago) but it has some nice info on it the site URL is bardicfire.u4l.com I still have copies of relese e-mails and Items from that time.

Simone
*END QUOTE*