[Bards] As Shakespere, Shakespeare, Shaxbeard and Roger Bacon said...

Kathy Elliott bardkat at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 17:32:49 PDT 2007

Cadfan, I disagree.  I think the Ansteorran site is very well laid out.  The
front page serves as a jumping point to several diffferent types of
information, in a very clutter=free, user-friendly format.  Without
scrolling at all, I can find the information I need in one or two clicks.

There are no works other than those by Ansteorran bards on our site, but
there are some excellent resources (both period and non) in the links area.
Why re-invent the wheel when there are plenty of perfectly good sources out
there already?

That being said - Alden - you need to check the links.  A couple of them
don't work anymore, and one now re-directs to a porn site.  I know all about
you and "Dolphin Boy," but this is really going a bit far, don't you think?
;-)

What would be nice on the website is a link back to the sign-up for this
list.

My 2 pence worth ...

Kat