[Bards] the Rules-well sort of.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 09:15:19 PDT 2007

I am in agreement with Robert on all of his point.

However, our kingdom's demographics and geographics have presented
challenges that we have not been able to address. What I propose is a
universal document to help with the mentoring process, and to provide a
basic set of standards. A poor substitute for a mentor I admit, but
better than nothing, which is what all people can get right now.

Ivo